2017 New TNM5000 USB EPROM Programmer+18pc sockets+IC Clip for NAND flash/EPROM/MCU/PLD/FPGA/ISP/JTAG,Support K9GAG08U0E
1. This eMMC socket is for BGA 169 and BGA 153 testing.
2. The main control chip is ITE IT1327, which is a USB 2.0 with multi partition of SD/MMC card reader controller, T1327 built-in SD/MMC card power supply. It also integrates 5v to 3.3v voltage regulator, high speed USB 2.0 interface and downward compatible with USB 1.1.
3. Support hot swap and a separate power supply switch.
For Samsung eMMC, for Sandisk eMMC, for Toshiba eMMC,for Hynix eMMC,for Micron eMMC, for HTC eMMC, for MTK eMMC and for Intel eMMC.
5. eMMC data could be read and written fastly.
6. With 30 pins and pin pictch 0.5mm.
7. eMMC size of this product is 11.5x13mm, we also provide other sizes of
8. Apply to eMMC thickness of 0.8mm and 1.5mm.
9. Just insert the USB into your PC, it is easy use.
10. Accurate positioning on flat bottom pad and solder of eMMC.
11. Life cycle is around 25,000 times.
12. Support flat bottom and solder ball testing (with or without ball).
Only one frame guide for each fixture default, please tell us what size you want. If need more, you should pay another $10 for per standard size plate.
Applicable borders limiter / frame guider link as below :
Maintenance and Repair:
Such as found in the process of using this product can't test or test performance is not stable, suggest using the following methods to solve :
1. Using air gun or SOCKET anti-static brush to inside impurity removal, make its good contact.
2. With anhydrous alcohol cleaning SOCKET, the attached at the top of the shrapnel impurities clean, make its good contact.
3. Found inside the SOCKET shrapnel have burn out or break, please buy the corresponding SOCKET replacement.
4. USB interface cannot be detected, please check whether the power switch on or computer USB connect is normal.
5. It is forbidden to use water, washing board that day water soaking and other organic solvents, cleaning, in order to avoid damage to the SOCKET internal structure.